These are confessions I make about Lucas and Lincoln. They are based on scripture. They retrain your mind and make you aware of the promises of God.
PERTAINING TO OUR WORDS:
· My mouth speaks God's word, which is in my heart in abundance.
· I let no corrupt communication (anything contrary to God's Word) come out of my mouth. (Eph 4:29)
· I hold fast to my confession of faith by saying only what the Word says. I do not waver, for He that promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23)
· I speak God's Word; it does not return to Him void or unaccomplished, and it prospers in the thing where God has sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)
· I will not receive anything contrary to God's Word. I refuse to speak words contrary to His Word because I am submitted to God and not circumstances or opinions of men. Let God be true and every man proven to be a liar! (Galatians 1:10) (Romans 3:4)
· The Word of the Lord stands; what He has spoken, He brings to pass; what He has purposed, He does. This gives Him pleasure. (Isaiah 46:11)
· I call those things which are not, as though they were, according to the Word of God. (Romans 4:17)
· Because I abide in Him and His Word abides in me, I can ask what I WILL and it shall be done unto me. (John 15:7)
· I thank You, Lord, for You will hasten Your Word to perform it! (Jeramiah 1:12)
FREEDOM FROM THE ENEMY:
· The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set Lucas and Lincoln free from the effects of the law of sin and death. They function according to a higher law. The expectations of men are not what we set our hope toward. We expect in God and believe we receive by faith. Our sons are whole, healed, delivered, and normal. (Romans 8:2)
· Lucas and Lincoln are free from all forms of trouble in his ability to comprehend, understand and communicate. They are as the Hebrew children were. They excel above all! There is no exception to this for our children, in Jesus’ name. We believe the report of the Lord!
WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING FOR LUCAS AND LINCOLN:
· Lord, you lead Lucas and Lincoln into the understanding of ALL THINGS!
· Lucas and Lincoln are filled with the knowledge of God's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Their ability to function comes from the power of God, not the ability the flesh provides.
· Lord, you have given Lucas and Lincoln the words of the learned and they know the right word to speak at the right time.
· The power and wisdom of God are Lucas’ and Lincoln’s, because they belong to Jesus.
· Jesus has come to give Lucas and Lincoln life and that life in abundance. We will accept nothing but that which reflects a quality of life that is the quality of life that God enjoys. The zoe life of God is Lucas’ and Lincoln’s to enjoy.
· We hold fast our confession of faith without wavering, for our God is faithful who promised and our sons are healed with complete wholeness and soundness. It is guaranteed in Jesus’ name.
· The Lord is good—a stronghold in the day of trouble. He knows that I trust in Him. He has made an utter end to this, and this affliction will not abide on Lucas and Lincoln
· God calls Heaven and Earth to witness this day that He has set before us life and death, blessing and cursing. We choose life that both we and our seed will live in the abundance of our God and serve the Lord, obey His voice and cling to Him.
· Lucas and Lincoln must be able to communicate in order to commune with their Heavenly Father. No attack of the enemy will impede our sons’ destiny, in Jesus’ name.
· Jesus was wounded for Lucas and Lincoln, and with His stripes Lucas and Lincoln is whole, healed, and delivered.
· The Lord has spoken and it is done; He has commanded and it stands fast.
· No harm comes near Lucas or Lincoln, no evil befalls them and no plague or calamity comes near their dwelling. He gives His angel charge over Lucas and Lincoln to keep them.
· No weapon formed against Lucas and Lincoln will prosper and every tongue that rises up against them in judgment shall be condemned. No weapon means NO WEAPON. Whatever the enemy tries to bring against our sons is brought to nothing.
· Sickness and disease (not being at ease in any realm of life) are under the curse of the law. Lucas and Lincoln are redeemed from the curse of the law. Jesus was made a curse for them. We receive the blessing of Abraham through faith in Jesus’ name, for our sons.
· No manner of hurt is found in Lucas and Lincoln, because we believe in our God!
· When we walk through the fire, we will not be burned.
LUCAS AND LINCOLN ARE:
PERFECT: in every way—spirit, soul, body. You give only good and perfect gifts. You have given us Lincoln and Lucas, so we know he is created in perfection in every realm.
WISE: Lucas and Lincoln are wise, for they will hear their parents instruction and will obey. They will seek You from an early age and do what is right.
TALENTED: Father, You have given Lucas and Lincoln talents and You bless everything they set their hands to. You bless them in learning, communication, comprehension, and social situations. They are socially blessed and abundant.
STRONG: You are the strength of his life.
HEALTH: Lucas and Lincoln are fearfully and wonderfully made, free from sickness, disease, infection, illness in any realm, weakness, pain, infirmity, and any attack of the enemy.
CONFIDENT: You perfect all things that pertain to Lucas and Lincoln. They will have confidence in every realm—socially, scholastically, athletically, and physically.
· God pours out His Spirit upon Lucas and Lincoln and their blessing abounds toward them.
· God contends with those who contend with me. He saves, heals, prospers, and delivers my children.
· Lucas and Lincoln are our seed and, therefore, our God will establish them.
· Lucas and Lincoln are taught of You, Lord. They are obedient to Your Word and great is their peace. I praise you, Lord, that your angels have charge over Lucas and Lincoln and keep them in all your ways. In their pathway is life and there is no death, not in any realm. They abound in health, prosperity, abundance, and safety, and there is no death, sickness, poverty, lack or danger. They are the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath!
· We are blessed of the Lord. You increase Lucas and Lincoln more and more!
· Lord we have obeyed You and You have promised to bless the fruit of our bodies. Lucas and Lincoln are the fruit of our bodies and, therefore, they are blessed.
· Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world!
· The Father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice and he that births a wise child shall have joy by them and exalt with glee. What a pleasure a wise child is!
· The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in Lucas and Lincoln, and God shall quicken, give life to, and animate their mortal bodies by the Spirit that dwells in them.
· Lord, we thank You for giving us supernatural wisdom as to how to help Lucas and Lincoln and stay in the realm of faith in order that we might appropriate the promises of God for our sons. We believe that we receive in Jesus’ name