Saturday, April 27, 2013

BACK ON THE BLOGGING TRAIN

The last time I blogged was in November (oh my!) and before then I didn't do it very consistently. So I am looking forward to getting started again.

My awesome friend  Misty at "Monkeys and Tutus"  helped me revamp my blog yesterday so I can get back in the blogging game. When I say helped, I mean she did all the work and just asked me a few questions here and there.  Isn't she awesome!  Thank you Misty!! So Now I am so excited about writing again.  I LOVE to write about my life, my kids, things I am studying, God and His awesomeness and my son as he is healed from Autism.  I hope that something I write will touch someone else out there and help them along in some way. I have made a little promise to myself that I am going to blog about something everyday for the next 30 days!  I have a lot to say...so look out!

Currently, I am trying to eat right and lose weight so I will be blogging about some of that and encouraging others to do the same. I love to write about my son Lincoln particularly in regards to him being healed.  If you read some of my old blogs, you will notice my wording about Autism now is very different than it was then.  I have changed a lot of what I believe and what I do and am seeing huge results with Lincoln and I look forward to sharing some of that!

Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment