Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Be careful what you "consider"

"and he (Abraham) not being weak in faith, he DID NOT CONSIDER his own body, already dead (since he was about 100 years old) and the deadness of Sarah's womb." Romans 4:19

Consider means to "bear in mind."
Bear in mind only what God promises.
Refuse to bear in mind the contradiction (of anything going against God's word)
Do not let an outside report distract you from where you are going.

I ...no longer study Autism and everything about it and what will fix it. I do NOT CONSIDER Lincoln's current state he is in. I do not entertain outside thoughts or skeptics, I stay focused on where we are headed! I only "bear in mind" God's WORD and what it says about healing as I don't want any contradictions to God's word to enter my thought life.

Don 't use your words to describe your situation, use your words to change your situations. Plant that seed, water it and watch the fruit come forth. I have seen it already with Lincoln and am believing for even more!

1 comment: