Sunday, September 22, 2013

I won't Let Go

This is a slideshow I made of Lincoln.  I heard this song the other day and immediately grabbed Lincoln and held him as tight as I could.  Tears streaming down my face, I promised him I will continue to believe he will be just fine, he will have a family of his own one day. I won't let go of believing he can accomplish anything!


Someone sent this to me last week, it is the second time actually that someone has sent it to me. It is encouraging to know that people see me that way.  I am thankful for that, because at my lowest, hopeless (we are never without hope) points, things like this make me rise back up and get back in the fight! My belief in THE ONE has made all the difference in the world. I expect miracles, wholeness and completion in my family! I believe it! I want to be a legacy to my family.  I claim this for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment