Sunday, September 15, 2013

Breaking Bread (again)! I get it God!

So, we are doing a series at church titled, "I Was Here".  It's basically about being appointed people at an appointed time in an appointed place.  Great sermon!! Reminded me of some things I am suppose to be doing but I keep putting them off ( you know feeling inadequate and all that stuff).
Well remember this blog post!? It's kind of what God has been speaking to me all through out the year. Below are a couple of journal entries from this year on the same exact thing. All of this tied in with today's sermon. I thought, "okay, okay, I won't put it off any longer."  Then I slipped that thought to the back of my mind.


Then, we picked the kids up from class. Guess what they all learned about?? Yep, you guessed it!! Feeding the multitudes with the bread and fish and gathering up the fragments. At each one of their classes, they had a little project that I had to hold onto so they could bring home.  These will now be sitting on my desk at home as a reminder of what I need to be doing. Isn't God funny...and timely!


No comments:

Post a Comment